Displays a new message (e.g., "Tip of the Day", Quote, etc.) each time it runs.
- Chose from over 10 built-in subjects ("Famous Quotes", "Scriptures", etc.)
- Scriptures categories are only shown if you choose a religious preference
- Add your own To-Do's, Goals, Thoughts, Diary Entry, etc., to the "My Messages" category.
- (Optional) Set up daily display event using Windows Task Scheduler; instructions included.
How To Get FwMOTD
Buy Now, Pay Now: Click the "Pay Now" link below and you will be taken to an
Order Page where you can specify payment method and download this software product.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Simply click the "Try it for Free" link
below to download the installation file (see steps below).
Note: This product (FwMOTD) is also included in Family Finances (FwFF) and Family Software Bundle (FwFSB).
There is no need to buy FwMOTD stand-alone if you are using or ordering one of these products.
Buy Now, Pay Now (or to make payment if already downloaded)
- Click the above link to both purchase and download through our MyCommerce Order Page
- If you already have the trial product installed, click the above link to make payment.
Try it for Free (download now, pay later)
- Click the above link to download the installation file
- Install to a PC, Laptop, Notebook or Tablet running Windows
- This is not a phone app
- Click the down arrow next to Save and select Save As
- Select Desktop or another download folder of your choosing
- Once downloaded, open the folder and double-click FwMOTDSetup.exe to begin installation
Note: Once installed you can delete this file.
Enter this Trial License Key when prompted:
Fw 20179 MOTD 5243167
- Once installed, click the Family Message of the Day icon on your desktop to launch the program
- Click Options to select a different subject category
- Click the Help button to learn more about how to use the software and add your own messages
- If you decide to keep the software return to this page and click Pay Now (above) and make payment
- After making payment there is no need to download anything nor install FwMOTD again
- Take up to 30 days to decide if you want to keep it
- This is based on the honor system (the trial software will not expire automatically)
- If you decide to keep it, pay; if not, use Windows Control Panel to uninstall it
- Or, you can run FwMOTDSetup.exe again to uninstall before deleting this file.
The installation and software files are executables (.exe) so you may experience
warnings by Windows, your browser, or your security or anti-virus software.
But, these files are safe. You can ignore such warnings, if any.